- Part-time positions available
- Rotating roster
- Salary packaging available
- Ryde location
Royal Rehab is Australia's leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services. Highly regarded for our specialist expertise in brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation, Royal Rehab is also renowned for supported accommodation services, our private hospitals, our purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services delivering holistic quality care.
Born from the compassion of one remarkable woman over 120 years ago, Royal Rehab continues to enrich the lives of the people it serves. Our skilled multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals support people to achieve as much independence and quality of life as possible. This includes assisting people to adjust to changed abilities, relearn skills and gain new ones, and reintegrate into their homes and the community.
A career at Royal Rehab is both rewarding and unlike any other and is an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic organization. We pride ourselves on our skilled workforce which is committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. Representing a broad range of different professions, our people are united by our values of honesty, respect, working together and innovative thinking. We are inspired by a commitment to clinical excellence, education and research, and personalized care.
Our Private Inpatient Unit has Part-time nursing opportunities available for Registered Nurses providing holistic care to patients on an individualized basis in accordance with the client's goal and needs. If you strive for excellence in all you do, want flexible rostering, and would like to work as part of our rehabilitation ream, apply today!
Your main duties will include:
- Providing holistic patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationship with the aim of facilitating the patient's rehabilitation goals
- Supporting the objectives of the Nursing service
- Contributing to the person's rehabilitation goals in accordance with the Mission statement of Royal Rehab
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Suitable qualifications for the level of applicant - Professional registration with AHPRA
- Suitable knowledge & experience in rehabilitation
- Demonstrate digital, verbal and written clinical communication with effective interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality improvement, practice development and evidence-based practice
Applications must be submitted via our online recruitment website.
To apply, please visit https://royalrehab.recruitmenthub.com.au/ and complete the online application process. Applications must address the full Essential and Desirable selection criteria, as outlined in the position description.
Further Enquiries: Mavi Moje, Acting Clinical Operations Manager, Private Inpatient Unit
Ph: 02 0808 0549