Sargood on Collaroy
- Level 1 / 2
- 24 - 38 hours per week (negotiable)
- Short term contract leading to permanency
- Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Salary packaging available
Sargood on Collaroy, located on Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches, is a world first resort purpose built for people living with Spinal Cord Injury. We provide Short Term Accommodation and Assistance and Accessible Holidays with a team of qualified and dedicated staff, breathtaking ocean views and access to world-class facilities and activities. Club Sargood is located on site at Sargood on Collaroy and provides allied health services to guests and community clients.
The facility is proudly operated by Royal Rehab, Australia's leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services.
A career at Royal Rehab is both rewarding and unlike any other and is an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic organization. We pride ourselves on our skilled workforce which is committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. Representing a broad range of different professions, our people are united by our values of honesty, respect, working together and innovative thinking and are inspired by a commitment to clinical excellence, education and research, and personalized care.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our unique team as an Exercise Physiologist. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to deliver high quality therapy services to our guests and to the local community.
Hours per week are negotiable but must be available Fridays and between 10am - 6pm.
Your main duties will include:
Managing a clinical case load, working with guests and community clients with a variety of neurological conditions, primarily those living with spinal cord injury.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Current accreditation with ESSA
- Experience working as a part of a multidisciplinary team, ideally as part of a community-based rehab setting
- Experience working with people living with spinal cord injury and a variety of other neurological conditions
- Demonstrated evidence of relevant professional development and commitment to evidence-based practice
- Experience in prescribing exercise, strength and conditioning activities for people living with a spinal injury
- Experience working with compensable clients (inc. NDIS and icare) and/or knowledge of systems involved
- Experience with supervision of students / volunteers or leading groups of people
Applications must be submitted via our online recruitment website.
To apply, please visit https://royalrehab.recruitmenthub.com.au/ and complete the online application process. Applications must address the full Essential and Desirable selection criteria, as outlined in the position description.
Closing date: 30th April 2021 5pm