Nurse (Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse)
Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse [Sargood on Collaroy]
- Part-time role, 32 hours per week
- RN or EN (pay based on qualification and years of service)
- Short term contract leading to permanency
- Located in Collaroy
- Spinal Cord Injury experience
Opportunity to join an award-winning team!
Sargood on Collaroy is a world-first beachside resort purpose-built for people living with a spinal cord injury. We provide Short Term Accommodation and Assistance and Accessible Holidays with a team of qualified and dedicated staff, breathtaking ocean views and access to world-class facilities and activities. Club Sargood is located on-site at Sargood on Collaroy and provides allied health services to guests and community clients.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our unique team as the Guest Attendant (Support Worker) Team Leader. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to be a part of a team providing education, coordination, participation and support services to guests living with a spinal cord injury including their family, carers and friends.
The facility is proudly operated by Royal Rehab, Australia's leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services.
A career at Royal Rehab is both rewarding and unlike any other and is an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic organisation. We pride ourselves on our skilled workforce which is committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. Representing a broad range of different professions, our people are united by our values of honesty, respect, working together and innovative thinking and are inspired by a commitment to clinical excellence, education and research, and personalized care.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our unique team as a Nurse (Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse). We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to be a part of a team providing education, coordination, participation and support services to guests living with a spinal cord injury including their family, carers and friends.
Your main duties will include:
- Provision of clinical nursing assessment, management and treatment for guests with SCI. In particular; wound care, bowel care and catheter care.
- Coordination and delivery of guests' attendant care on a day to day basis.
- Education and training to guests and their family/support network (dependent on experience).
- Workforce coordination of support workers including 24/7 roster and payroll.
- Daily coordination and management of room set up for arriving guests, communicating with reception and cleaning teams.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience.
- Clinical experience working with people living with spinal cord injury
- Available to work shifts that are rostered over a 7 day week including Public Holidays.
- Demonstrated people management and/or supervision experience within a diverse workforce setting
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated time management ability and experience working to time frames
- Demonstrated competence in high-level interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Understanding and working experience of quality and safety improvement processes and their implementation
- Excellent computer literacy
Applications must be submitted via our online recruitment website.
To apply, please visit https://royalrehab.recruitmenthub.com.au/ and complete the online application process. Applications must address the full Essential and Desirable selection criteria, as outlined in the position description.
Ph: 8597 0600
Email : email@example.com