- Salary packaging benefit ($15,900)
- Laptop, mileage allowance and work phone
- Great team culture
Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation. Royal Rehab is highly regarded for specialist brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Our services also incorporate supported accommodation, a private hospital, a purpose-built spinal cord injury resort and community services that provide our clients with holistic quality care.
We are looking for an Accommodation Manager to join our enthusiastic Disability Support Operations Team. As part of our Operations team, you will be responsible for the delivery of innovative, transformational, quality and customer-focused services for people with disability, their families and carers. We aim to deliver services using best practice approach to ensure effective and efficient seamless service under the direction of the Disability Services Act and United Nations Convention on the rights of a person with a disability.
You will work under the direction of the Operations Manager to manage a small cluster of accommodation outlets/ drop-in support services supporting up to 15-20 clients.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Ability to successfully build, lead, manage and support a team of staff working in residential settings, - including performance management.
- Demonstrated experience working with adults with a disability, including people with autism, using a customer-focused approach including working with support plans (behaviour support, safety, lifestyle, NDIS) to provide service delivery and meet required outcomes (minimum 2 years).
- Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with families and significant others in the provision of support to the person with a disability, to include managing expectations.
- Experience in budget preparation and monitoring of financial systems.
- Ability to effectively manage a 24/7 staff roster across several locations.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and complaints management skills.
- Knowledge of NSW Disability Service Standards Funding Requirements and Disability Act policy guiding practice in residential services essential.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Science, Health, Community Management Disability, Human Services or other relevant professional field would be highly desirable.
- Current NSW Drivers License essential.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices and principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke-free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates.