Assistant in Nursing
- Salary Packaging available
- Full rotating roster
- Nursing Casual Pool
Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation. Set to celebrate our 120-year anniversary in 2019, Royal Rehab is highly regarded for specialist brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Our services also incorporate supported accommodation, a private hospital, a purpose-built spinal cord injury resort and community services which provide our clients with holistic quality care.
Royal Rehab has an opportunity available for an Assistant in Nursing providing holistic care to patients on an individualised basis in accordance with the client's goals and needs. If you strive for excellence in all you do and have an interest in working within our Private hospital apply today!
Your main Duties will include:
- Providing holistic patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient's rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the Nursing Service.
- Contributing to the person's rehabilitation goals in accordance with the Mission Statement of Royal Rehab
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Suitable qualifications for the level of applicant
- Suitable knowledge & experience in rehabilitation
- Demonstrated digital, verbal and written clinical communication with effective interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality improvement, practice development and evidence based practice
Nicole Wallington- Workforce Coordinator
P: (02) 9808 9284