- Central Ryde Location
- Multiple Positions Available
- Salary Packaging Available
Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation. Set to celebrate our 120-year anniversary in 2019, Royal Rehab is highly regarded for specialist brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Our services also incorporate supported accommodation, a private hospital, a purpose-built spinal cord injury resort and community services, which provide our clients with holistic quality care.
Royal Rehab has casual nursing opportunities available for Registered Nurses providing holistic care to patients on an individualised basis in accordance with the client's goals and needs. If you strive for excellence in all you do, want flexible hours and would like to work as part of our rehabilitation team apply today!
Your main duties will include:
- Providing holistic patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient's rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the Nursing Service.
- Contributing to the person's rehabilitation goals in accordance with Royal Rehab's vision, purpose and values.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Suitable qualifications for the level of applicant - Professional registration with AHPRA.
- Suitable knowledge & experience in rehabilitation.
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality improvement, practice development and evidence-based practice.
Nicole Wallington - Workforce Coordinator
P: (02) 9808 9284